Bringing Ahwatukee Together Since 1995
the Festival of Lights
The Festival of Lights is a non-profit 501c3 corporation. It has been an integral part of our great Ahwatukee Foothills community.
We organize the:
- Annual Wine & Beer Tasting Festival in April
- Holiday Lights Kick Off Party the Saturday in November
- The Million White Lights Display along Chandler Boulevard during the holiday season
- Local charities with each and every event
KICK-OFF PARTY SPONSORSHIP
The Festival of Lights is looking for sponsors to support the 25th Holiday Lights Kick Off Party on November 19th. The long-standing tradition of this free family event brings thousands of people to visit the hundreds or artisans, crafters and local businesses annually with attendance typically exceeding 15,000.
- Candy Cane Lane Activity Zone inflatables/bounce houses
- Santa’s Village from 12-5PM
- One entertainment stage offering both local and professional entertainment
- Food Truck Trail featuring food trucks promoting local dining options
- Wine & Beer Tasting Tavern
- Marketplace with 50+ holiday gift shopping vendors
- And much more!
Sponsorship comes in many forms and with investments for every budget and interest, there is a level for your business or organization to be involved. Our event offers you:
- Access to an established customer base of event attendees
- Print and electronic promotional efforts to support the event
- Banner placement and verbal acknowledgement at event
- Extensive social media advertising
- Hyperlink to your website from FOLAZ.org.
We would appreciate the chance to talk with you about the many opportunities to work with the Festival of Lights. In order to maximize your business’s exposure, don’t delay in confirming your sponsorship.